<< BACK || THE GRANITE CREEK AREA TODAY
- Prescott is the economic engine of Yavapai County.
- While the city accounts for 18% of the County population, it has 40% of all County jobs.
- The Prescott jobs-to-population ratio is well above average at 0.60.
- The City captures 52% of all retail sales in Yavapai County.
- The strength of the City economy is in the industry clusters of Consumer Goods Manufacturing, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Retail, and Education
- The City of Prescott is expected to grow by more than 20,000 persons over the next 25 years.